Friday, July 1, 2011

Test Post

This is a test.  I've been blogging for a year and am still learning so much.  I have to admit, that I am not a fast learner when it comes to technology.

This is not the part I particularly enjoy.  I enjoy  putzing around my house, that's easy!  But when it comes to thinking in a total different way than how my brain works, well that's an entirely different story.  I am totally out of my comfort zone!

So that is why my blog has stayed the same for so long.  I love to design a table (which I realize I can always improve upon);  I like to rearrange cupboards and cabinets;  and I like to garden, most of time and all the other things I've listed in my profile.   But designing a blog page!!  Much more challenging.  I get frustrated and don't see much progress.  When I learn the least littlest thing, that anyone else could do with their eyes closed, I am overjoyed!!  See those tabs above?  It's taken me this long to figure out how to get those there!  Now I have to figure out how to put things on those pages!

But I'm not going to give up!  I intend to conquer this form of technology someday!  I am going to conquer my fear of the beyond my comprehension!!  It just isn't going to be anytime soon!

So now that I've finally gotten smart and created my test blog, hopefully I won't be afraid to experiment!

Back to work!